In Suriname, it is required by law to take out a third-party liability insurance for your motor vehicle (in Suriname known as the WAM Insurance), e.g., for your car, truck, bus or any other vehicle. This insurance only covers the damage you cause to third parties (other people) with your vehicle.
Would you like to have more security? Then you should opt for the Compulsory Third-Party Liability + Comprehensive Insurance (in Suriname known as CASCO Insurance). In addition to damages caused to third parties, the comprehensive insurance also covers the costs of any damage to your own vehicle. This is the most extensive coverage you can have for your motor vehicle.
WHY CHOOSE THE ASSURIA MOTOR VEHICLE INSURANCE POLICY?
- Free of charge 24/7 Roadside Assistance in case of any damage or breakdowns while on the road
- Free of charge coverage in Guyana
- In case of an incident in Guyana, support provided by Assuria Guyana
- Vehicle fleet discount up to 15%
- Renewal discount up to 10%
- Deductible and support risk are included as standard in the insurance
- Professional damage experts
- Fast claims handling
- Extensive damage network
- Professional insurance agents
- Report damage online or via WhatsApp
- Online assistance via Facebook Messenger
- Online assistance via the website chat