WHAT ARE YOU INSURED FOR?
- Worldwide cover of medical costs with the exception of costs incurred in the USA and the country of residence Suriname or Guyana.
- Worldwide health care with the exception of costs incurred in the USA and the country of residence Suriname or Guyana.
- Cover for acute medical costs during your short-term stay in the USA can be included through the US Emergency Rider
- Patient transport and repatriation costs are included
THE BENEFITS OF AZPAS INTERNATIONAL PLATINUM FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, FOR YOU AS AN ENTREPRENEUR AND FOR YOU AS A COMPANY FOR YOUR MANAGEMENT AND STAFF MEMBERS
- Primary coverage for both plannable and acute care
- Coverage options of $250,000, $500,000 and $1,000,000 for medical expenses per policy year
- Worldwide medical coverage excluding the USA and country of residence Suriname or Guyana
- Direct payment to the hospital anywhere in the world
- Patient transport by land and air
- Organ transplantation
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Coverage for your new-born child
- Option of quarterly, semi-annual or annual premium payment
- When paying the 1-year, 3-year or 5-year premium, the client may be eligible for an additional discount
- Individual and group premium tables available. The minimum number of policyholders for a group policy is set at 5 employees
- Coverage of specialist care
- Costs of repatriation in the event of death abroad
- Coverage of acute medical expenses during your short stay in the USA with the US Emergency Rider
- The US Emergency Rider is taken out per policy, providing coverage up to $ 50,000 per insured per year
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING THE POLICY
- Completed application form
- Attending Physician Statement person to be insured as from 60 years and older
- Medical details of person to be insured
- Proof of identity
Please contact one of our experts.