WHAT DOES THE PERSONAL ACCIDENTS INSURANCE COVER?
- Section A: You are insured for a benefit in case of death due to an accident
- Section B: You are insured for a benefit in the event you become permanently disabled due to an accident
- Section C: You are insured for a benefit in the event you become temporarily incapacitated for work
- Section D: You are insured for the medical costs due to an accident
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING THE POLICY
- Completed application form
- Occupation/occupational activities
- Sports and hobbies
- General health condition
Please contact one of our experts.