Do you own a house and plot of land? Then you have considerable equity. This equity is tied up in the excess value of the property. With the Assuria Mortgage-Linked Pension, you can use this excess value to have a guaranteed life annuity paid out. To receive this payment, you give your house and land as collateral to Assuria. Nevertheless, you can continue to live in your own home until you pass away. After the passing away of yourself or your partner, the loan is repaid by the heir(s)
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR HOUSE?
- Your house is in good condition
- Your house must be debt-free
- You are obligated to insure your house against fire
THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
- You commit the total mortgage amount to a monthly annuity
- You take out up to 20% of the total mortgage amount and have the remaining amount paid as an annuity
WHO WILL RECEIVE THE ANNUITY?
- Are you a single householder? Then you will receive, for as long as you live, a monthly annuity from the Assuria Mortgage.
- Are you living together with your partner? Then you will receive, as long as you live, a monthly annuity. In the event of your passing, your partner will receive a monthly benefit of 70% of your benefit until his or her death.
Please contact one of our experts.