WHAT DOES THE COMPREHENIVE INSURANCE COVER?
- Material damage to your own vehicle, caused by you or something or someone else.
- Damage to the car due to the car being in a collision, slipping, rolling over, running off the road or entering a body of water.
- Theft, burglary, fire, glass breakage of your vehicle and collisions with stray animals.
- Free of charge 24/7 Roadside Assistance in case of damage or breakdowns while on the road.
- Two-country coverage: in Suriname and Guyana.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING A POLICY
- Personal details of policyholder.
- Personal details of regular driver.
- Vehicle details (vehicle registration certificate - vehicles of less than 10 years old).
- Use of the vehicle (commercial or private).
- Purchase price of the vehicle (sales receipt).
- Valid Assuria Compulsory Third-Party Liability Insurance for Vehicles certificate (WAM Insurance).
- Vehicle must be available for inspection.
Please contact one of our experts.