WHAT DOES THE THIRD-PARTY LIABILITY INSURANCE COVER?
- Standard coverage of SRD 175,000 with the option to increase this to SRD 1,500,000
- Accident Insurance for passengers; in case of a death, an insurance benefit is paid of SRD 40,000 and in case of permanent disability a benefit is paid of SRD 20,000
- Coverage in Guyana up to a maximum of GY$ 1.000,000
- Free of charge 24/7 Roadside Assistance in case of damage or breakdowns while on the road
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING A POLICY
- Personal details of policyholder
- Personal details regular river
- Vehicle details (vehicle registration certificate)
- Use of vehicle (private or commercial)
Please contact one of our experts.