WHAT DOES THE LIMITED COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE COVER?
- Material damage to your own car caused by a collision.
- Up to a maximum of SRD 20,000 per event and up to a maximum of 2 claims annually.
- A replacement car for a maximum of 4 days.
- Damage caused by wear and tear, repair, construction, material defects and inherent defects. The costs for remedying wear and tear, repair errors, etc. will not be reimbursed
- A replacement car for a maximum of 4 days
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING A POLICY
- Personal details policyholder
- Personal details regular driver
- Vehicle details (vehicle registration certificate – vehicles not older than 15 years)
- Valid Assuria Compulsory Third-Party Insurance for Vehicles certificate (WAM Insurance certificate)
Please contact one of our experts.