WHAT ARE YOU INSURED FOR?
- Loss or theft of travel documents
- Medical costs up to a maximum of € 35.000 due to sudden illness or an accident, including costs for general practitioners, patient transport upon hospital admission and specialist treatments
- Hospitalization costs for a maximum of 30 days after the end date of this insurance, if the hospitalization continues after the end date of the insurance.
- Dental costs due to an accident
- Search and rescue costs
- Repatriation costs in case of deaths abroad
- Covered territory: Europe
- Pandemic cover in case of infection with COVID-19 (or any other disease deemed a pandemic) during your stay abroad. Pandemic coverage limited to Euro 15.000,-
- TRIAS pre-existing coverage, where cover is provided for costs as a result of an acute illness in case of pre-existing conditions.
- A “Not Fit to Fly” coverage, for costs in case of not being able to travel due to refusal of the airport or the airline company.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING THE POLICY
- The start date and end date of the trip
- Name, date of birth, ID/passport number, address, place of residence and telephone number of the insured person and any other persons to be insured in the travel group
- Final destination
Please contact one of our experts.