WHAT ARE YOU INSURED FOR?
- Medical costs (maximum cover $ 50,000 or $ 100,000) due to sudden illness or an accident, including costs for general practitioners, medicines, patient transport upon hospital admission and specialist treatments
- Hospitalization costs
- Dental costs due to an accident
- Loss or theft of travel documents
- Loss or delayed arrival of luggage
- Repatriation costs in case of death abroad
- Search and rescue costs
- Covered territory: worldwide
- Pandemic cover in case of infection with COVID-19 (or any other disease due to a pandemic) during your stay abroad.
- TRIAS pre-existing cover, where coverage is provided in case of costs due to an acute illness in case of any pre-existing conditions.
- A “Not Fit to Fly” coverage, providing coverage in case of costs due to not being able to travel due to refusal by the airport or airline company.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING THE POLICY
- The start date and end date of the trip
- Name, date of birth, ID/passport number, address, place of residence and telephone number of the insured person and any other persons to be insured in the travel group
- Final destination
Please contact one of our experts.