WHAT IS COVERED WITH THE LIABILITY INSURANCE?
The liability of all insured persons for damage caused to third parties in connection with their business or professional activities.
WHAT COVERAGE IS PROVIDED WITH THE GARAGE INSURANCE?
The Liability Insurance for Garages and Related Companies (AGAB) is intended in particular for Garages and other companies that in connection with their business or professional activities may cause damage to motor vehicles entrusted to them to work on.
WHAT CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE INSURANCE?
Sections A, B and C are offered as per standard:
- General and Corporate Liability (Section A+B): covers the company's liability for damage caused to third parties by insured parties.
- Motor vehicle clients/liability and passenger insurance (Section C): covers the liability of the insured persons for damage to persons and property - including resulting damage - caused with or by an insured motor vehicle.
Selection of one of the other sections is also possible:
- Employer's Liability (Section D): covers the policyholder's liability as an employer to employees for damage related to work to be performed.
- Environmental Liability (Section E): covers liability for damage caused to third parties in connection with a sudden uncertain environmental degradation.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING THE POLICY
- Completed application form
- Proof of registration with the Chamber of Commerce and Industries
- If necessary, additional information can be requested
Please contact one of our experts.