WHAT IS COVERED WITH THE GOODS IN TRANSPORT INSURANCE?
The purpose of Goods in Transport Insurance is to safeguard the party involved in a shipment of goods against the financial consequences of the total or partial loss (whether due to loss or damage) of the goods at their destination.
WHAT CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE INSURANCE?
- Single Goods in Transit Insurance: Cover for one-time transport both international and local
- Goods in Transit Insurance based on sales price: Cover for multiple transports during the year as part of the turnover (local transport by land)
- Goods in Transit Insurance on a reimbursement basis: Cover for multiple international transports during the year
- Boat insurance: Coverage of vessels that transport goods and/or people
WHAT ARE THE COVERAGE TYPES YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM?
Goods in transport insurance:
- Condition 1: Events coverage
- Condition 1+2: Event coverage with limited theft
- Condition 1+3: Event coverage with theft
- Condition 4: All external contingencies
- Condition 5: All Risks
- Section Hull: damage to or loss of vessel(s)
- Section Inventory and Equipment: damage to or loss of inventory and equipment
- Section Liability: liability for damage to third parties
- Section Persons on Board: damage to persons on board
- Section Emergency Services: costs for emergency services.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING THE POLICY
- Completed application form
- Proof of registration with Chamber of Commerce and Industries
- If necessary, additional information can be requested
Please contact one of our experts.