WHAT IS COVERED BY THE LIABILITY INSURANCE?
The liability of all insured parties for damage caused to others in connection with their business or professional activities.
WHAT COVERAGE DOES THE LIABILITY INSURANCE PROVIDE FOR COMPANIES?
The insurance covers the liability of the insured parties for damage to third parties, unless excluded in the policy conditions or the policy.
WHAT CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE INSURANCE?
Sections A and B are offered as standard:
- Corporate Liability (Section A+B): covers the liability of the insured party for damage caused to third parties
The following sections are optional:
- Employer's Liability (Section C): covers the insured party’s liability to subordinates, for damage related to the performance of activities for the insured party
- Environmental Liability (Section D): covers the insured party’s liability for damage caused to third parties in connection with a sudden uncertain environmental degradation - also when this damage is caused by goods delivered by or under the responsibility of the insured party-, if it concerns an environmental degradation which is not the direct result of a slowly operating process
- Professional liability (Section E): covers the insured party's liability for damage caused to third parties because of mistakes, negligence, omissions, incorrect advice, or similar mistakes (hereinafter to be referred to as errors), committed during activities performed by the insured party in his/her capacity as insured party or when the insured party had the activities performed on his/her instructions
- Carrier's liability (Section F): covers the liability of the insured party in his capacity as a road carrier. The storage risk, which is an essential part of the transport, is also insured up to a maximum of seven days per storage address.
- Product liability (Section G): covers the insured party’s liability for damage caused to third parties by goods supplied and/or delivered by or under the responsibility of the insured party.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING THE POLICY
- Completed application form
- Proof of registration with the Chamber of Commerce and Industries
- If necessary, additional information may be requested
Please contact one of our experts.