WHAT DOES HOUSE CONTENTS INSURANCE COVER?
Our Houseowners Contents Insurance covers your house contents against damage caused by an event as referred to in one of the following sections. These damages are only covered if the policyholder opted to insure the house contents for the sections in question,
- Section 1: Fire, lightning strikes, damage caused by fire – fighting water, planes, and explosions.
- Section 2: Storms/violent winds.
- Section 3: Burglary, vandalism after burglary.
- Section 4: Miscellaneous, including looting, riots, collisions, including lootings, riots, collisions, and damage caused by leakages in the house
- Section 5: Tenant improvements
- Section 6: Assuria Home Assistance (AHA)
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR TAKING OUT INSURANCE
- Completed application form
Please contact one of our experts.